• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm glad we lost

SIGCHI222

Rome this, Rome that. Im tired of hearing this every year.

Somehow a team like NE can manage to built 10-15 Romes while we're still figuring how to build ours.

People need to quit finding stupid excuses to use for a loss. Just face the fact that we're a not so good team.

NE has julius caesar (bellicheck) and one of the best damn armies on earth (brady and co). It starts with the leaders and trickles down.

Rome this, Rome that. Im tired of hearing this every year.

Somehow a team like NE can manage to built 10-15 Romes while we're still figuring how to build ours.

People need to quit finding stupid excuses to use for a loss. Just face the fact that we're a not so good team.

I wish we played the AFC East every year too.

NE has julius caesar (bellicheck) and one of the best damn armies on earth (brady and co). It starts with the leaders and trickles down.

no best damn armies on heart. All they have is Brady + Bellicheck + mediocre armies.

We have our QB, we just have to find a legit coach.

I hate lying to myself like the rest of the huddlers, but RR is not legit. All those 85' Bears that became head coaches (other than Jeff Fisher) sucks: RR, Singletary and Frazier.

no best damn armies on heart. All they have is Brady + Bellicheck + mediocre armies.

We have our QB, we just have to find a legit coach.

I hate lying to myself like the rest of the huddlers, but RR is not legit. All those 85' Bears that became head coaches (other than Jeff Fisher) sucks: RR, Singletary and Frazier.

would we have been better than 6-11 over 17 games with fox? doubtful

Archived