• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

You guys are forgetting that manning threw 3 interceptions last week too. This is not the same Manning right now.

He is rusty...making bad decisions....and does NOT have the arm strength he once did. His balls over 20+ yards look like ducks.

Atlanta's offense was given the ball on their own side of the field 3 times in the first quarter, and managed 13 points from that. Outside of that they were OK, but not great.

So far they have beaten a really, really bad Chiefs team (see this past week's game for confimation of that) and a team with a QB who giftwrapped the game for them from the start. They are a good team (and everyone knew that), but they are NOT anything special.

Um, I think you're forgetting that Manning didn't throw any picks against the Steelers.

XFG76.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320909007

Not sure where you got that little nugget from...

Atlanta looks good but,

#1 corner out for the season.

#1 running back just got a DUI.

Talk about a team going downhill. Can anyone say last years Detroit Lions?

Broncos have a better pass rush than we do, and they didn't do much.

That doesn't get me excited.

We always have problems with atlanta, and now most of you sound like it's gonna be a easy win.

i don't think anyone is implying that it will be an easy win...just that it won't be a blowout and that it's winnable, which it is.

i think we can pull it out, but this will be a situation where home field advantage really comes into play. that GA dome is no joke. it's loud as can be once those fans get riled up.

i see us actually splitting with them this year. it's going to be really hard to come out of ATL with a 'W' this year, but i fully believe it's going to be just as hard for them to come out of charlotte with one as well....and not because of us being loud necessarily, but because it will be away from their dome which really gives them an advantage....probably the biggest one in these two contests we'll have with them.

Atlanta looks good but,

#1 corner out for the season.

#1 running back just got a DUI.

Talk about a team going downhill. Can anyone say last years Detroit Lions?

lmao really? Yes our #1 corner is done but he wasnt the cornerstone of our D and Asante Samuel & Dunta Robinson are good.

#1 running back who? Fat Mike is beyond washed up, he beat up on garbage teams all last year so he's irrelavant.

With that being said how do you draw comparison to last years Detroit Lions?

Atlanta has played well so far this year. But they had the Chiefs in their first game. And the Chiefs got crushed by the Bills this past week. It looks like they're going to be one of the teams that finished 6-10 or worse. I realize that KC was battling a few injuries, but so Buffalo had a couple of key injuries as well - to Marcel Dareus and Fred Jackson. CJ Spiller played great, but my point remains that the Chiefs aren't doing well right now.

And from what it sounds like, the Broncos played like complete crap last night. I unfortunately couldn't catch any of it because I was doing calculus homework. But Peyton threw 3 picks and the Falcons only won by 6? That has to be some kind of turnovers record for Peyton. I think that with that being the case, the Falcons should have won by at least a couple scores.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Falcons. It's been forever since we beat them in Atlanta. Their passing game is really good. Can't really talk about the defense because I don't know if it's changed at all. At least that bastard Michael Turner finally seems to have hit that running back wall, so he won't run for 100 on us again. But I'll wait before declaring that the Falcons are the team to beat in the NFCS. However, props to them for having the division lead and a 2-0 record.

lmao really? Yes our #1 corner is done but he wasnt the cornerstone of our D and Asante Samuel & Dunta Robinson are good.

#1 running back who? Fat Mike is beyond washed up, he beat up on garbage teams all last year so he's irrelavant.

With that being said how do you draw comparison to last years Detroit Lions?

It doesn't matter how good your secondary is if you have no pass rush.

So you're telling me you guys just...don't have a running back lol? I take back what I said about you guys even making the playoffs...

You guys are the Lions because you have a bunch of hype and your team is full of thugs. You guys won't make the playoffs like them though.

Archived