• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Ron Rivera

Awesomeness!!

Ivan I had nuff of you.

Stfu now

Nah, I've had enough of you chuck. I thought you were a better person but it looks like I was wrong. I've lost any and all respect I had for you.

I'd understand any reasoning to fire Rivera other than because he's not 'white'. That's a weak mindset and weak reasoning.

What's next? fug Newton he's not white? Get a white QB? dafuq?

Really all of you that want Rivera gone are ready to give up on him after one season and a 1-2 record so far this season?

Come the fug on, Last year he did a wonderful job given the screwed up circumstances. Now this ass whoopin' the Giants administered is grounds for removal?

Some of you change your minds more than your underwear. It's really annoying.

I should have listened to Biscuit and stay away from this place during losses.

Nah, I've had enough of you chuck. I thought you were a better person but it looks like I was wrong. I've lost any and all respect I had for you.

I'd understand any reasoning to fire Rivera other than because he's not 'white'. That's a weak mindset and weak reasoning.

What's next? fug Newton he's not white? Get a white QB? dafuq?

Really all of you that want Rivera gone are ready to give up on him after one season and a 1-2 record so far this season?

Come the fug on, Last year he did a wonderful job given the screwed up circumstances. Now this ass whoopin' the Giants administered is grounds for removal?

Some of you change your minds more than your underwear. It's really annoying.

I should have listened to Biscuit and stay away from this place during losses.

Im not in here to buddy up so I can talk $hit and have retards backing me up.

Are you satisfied with a 7-12 record?

We been so bad that many of y'all are happy with a 6-10 record last year.

We won 6 fugn games last year bc of Chud and Cam. Not RR.

And I would never call out Cam unless he goes stoic.

I like Rivera. I really want him to succeed. But I don't know if that is as a HC only. I'm all for him taking over like Rex Ryan where the defense is concerned. Yes he is the HC so he takes the blame for the team, but if he is the DC than when they fail it's squarely on him and not McDermett.

Archived