• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Aaron Rodgers have leadership issues or need a mind coach?

teeray

he should be benched

i mean really what kind of fearless leader stands around by himself with a towel on his head:

aaron-rodgers-packers-towel-90102-300x168.jpg

Aaron Rogers is a mind coach B)

while splitting hairs.... I see he at least stood up and cropping it down to just him by definition makes him alone :ph34r:

You can't possibly compare Rodgers to Cam in this instance. Cam's attitude was a result of poor play by himself and his teammates. Rodgers attitude was the result of poor officiating which cost them the game. The Packers put themselves in a position to win, even with Rodgers getting sacked 8 times. Eventhough their offense didn't perform as expected, the officials cost them the win. I applaud the Packers for their performance, their heart and their determination to win, not to give up when it appeared they were beat, when it was clear that they had lost momentum. That's what I want from our team, the Carolina Panthers, well that and a defense that plays like the Seahawks...

I didn't realize that the Packers offense played that good last night. I thought they only scored 1 touchdown last night and only had 12 points.

if only scoring 1 TD is good enough to "put themselves in a position to win" we should be 3-0 this year

I didn't realize that the Packers offense played that good last night. I thought they only scored 1 touchdown last night and only had 12 points.

if only scoring 1 TD is "good enough to win" we should be 3-0 this year

The Packers played through adversity they faced. Giving up 8 sacks would rattle any QB and shake the confidence of any team and their coaches. Instead of allowing this to happen, they pushed through and lost the game on a bad officating call, not a interception or fumble or anyother bone headed play. I'm not so sure that we would've even been anywhere near a position to win that game against the Seahawks. I think Rodgers had less than 50 yards passing the first half. They changed their gameplan completly in order to move the ball down field. I'm not saying that their offense played lights out of course, but what I'm saying is the say thing that you say, if you watched the game, they played with heart...

The Packers played through adversity they faced. Giving up 8 sacks would rattle any QB and shake the confidence of any team and their coaches. Instead of allowing this to happen, they pushed through and lost the game on a bad officating call, not a interception or fumble or anyother bone headed play. I'm not so sure that we would've even been anywhere near a position to win that game against the Seahawks. I think Rodgers had less than 50 yards passing the first half. They changed their gameplan completly in order to move the ball down field. I'm not saying that their offense played lights out of course, but what I'm saying is the say thing that you say, if you watched the game, they played with heart...

It seems like you are just making excuses to justify in your mind that cam's attitude is not ok but aaron rodgers is.

What a sad fellow.

That's great. The Packers played with heart. Awesome.

My point has nothing to do with the Packer's heart. it was Aaron Rodgers acting like most competitors would after a tough loss. Much like Cam does. It is called being a competitor. Not an leaderless emotional headcase that needs a mind coach.

And my larger point has nothing to do with Cam or Rodgers. It is about sports media that has devolved into one step away from political media with their stupidity, laziness, and knee jerk reactions

The whole issue was born from comments from Panther fans. Sports fans in general (I am aware I am part of this) love drama. NFL is just a soap opera for men. It shouldn't be taken so seriously, it's just entertainment.

That's great. The Packers played with heart. Awesome.

My point has nothing to do with the Packer's heart. it was Aaron Rodgers acting like most competitors would after a tough loss. Much like Cam does. It is called being a competitor. Not an leaderless emotional headcase that needs a mind coach.

I understand your point as well as I understand that it's not directly releative. Yes all players deal with losses in a not so positive way to the media. However, Rodgers and Cam attitude are unrelated and a comparision isn't accurate.

Did you watch Rodgers during the game, on the sidline, after a sacked series? He was looking over game picutures of, what I believe to be, Seahawks defense. He was trying to find a way to win against their defense.

Did you watch Cam during the game after a 3 and out series? He was looking away from the coach that was holding the pictures for him to look it.

I know that Cam is young, but it's time to grow up and lead.

Archived