• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need sign ideas....going to the Falcons game, got front row seats....To be seen on TV!

Hotsauce

Here is a crazy idea: How about a sign that supports OUR team, rather than one that makes crappy jokes about a team that is 3-0

Seriously, we just had a terrible game, and some of these folks suggest going in to their stadium with crap talking about how we dominate them, their team sucks...etc etc?

If we were 3-0, and a 1-2 Falcons/Saints fan came into OUR stadium after a defeat like we suffered last week, and sat front row and put up some similar poo like some are suggesting to be seen on TV, I'd gladly get kicked out of the game and possibly a ride to the county jail to tear that crap down/"accidentally" spill beer all over that dude, maybe come to blows, and whatever else it took to ruin that guys day!!

Some of the folks here (if these suggestions are to be taken seriously) are a classless as the worst Saints*** fans!

Here is a crazy idea: How about a sign that supports OUR team, rather than one that makes crappy jokes about a team that is 3-0

Seriously, we just had a terrible game, and some of these folks suggest going in to their stadium with crap talking about how we dominate them, their team sucks...etc etc?

If we were 3-0, and a 1-2 Falcons/Saints fan came into OUR stadium after a defeat like we suffered last week, and sat front row and put up some similar poo like some are suggesting to be seen on TV, I'd gladly get kicked out of the game and possibly a ride to the county jail to tear that crap down/"accidentally" spill beer all over that dude, maybe come to blows, and whatever else it took to ruin that guys day!!

Some of the folks here (if these suggestions are to be taken seriously) are a classless as the worst Saints*** fans!

Becaue if a carolina fan can get a sign into their dome and is willing to risk the walk/run out of the dome he can do anything he wants. Plus lets face it if your going to pull that you might as well go big and earn the beating you will recive.

1) Tailgate before the game, make sure to wear panthers gear and talks lots of poo

2) Get ludicrously drunk

3) Forget about making sign (see step 2), don't worry you won't need it anyway

4) Do remember to bring a sharpie, I suggest socks or underwear as a secure location

5) Get more drunk

6) Go to game, go to bathroom, write "Carolina Huddle" on chest

6b) Extra Credit: take a towel and tape it to your head

7) Streak

8) Live in glory for the rest of your life on this board

1) Tailgate before the game, make sure to wear panthers gear and talks lots of poo

2) Get ludicrously drunk

3) Forget about making sign (see step 2), don't worry you won't need it anyway

4) Do remember to bring a sharpie, I suggest socks or underwear as a secure location

5) Get more drunk

6) Go to game, go to bathroom, write "Carolina Huddle" on chest

6b) Extra Credit: take a towel and tape it to your head

7) Streak

8) Live in glory for the rest of your life on this board

Retweet

huh i wonder why nobody streaks at an american football game?

Put another way: why would nobody charge 106 guys wearing pads and helments fueled by aggression when they are wearing nothing but the breeze?

some guy did it the other night at the ravens game ....so there's that

Print out the falcons arrest records and make it into a banner

Sigh!! Dude I think you can say that bout our team as well. We had guys to get arrested on this team as well. Kerry Collins, Chris Terry, and the biggest one of all and still in prison until this day is Rae Carruth. So before you think of making a comment like that. Remember what our team criminal past look like before making a statement like that. Just saying. ;)

Archived