• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

I used to have a PDF version of the comics. It was erased. They're out there but you gotta look. It's harder now to find them because of the immense popularity of the show sending in a new wave of fans desiring to read the comics.

Also - this was just released. Spoilerish. Doesn't name names. But according to this particular critic, the next episode is the best episode to date.

From TVOVERMIND.COM:

After the loss of Dale and Shane, I wondered where the next great conflict would emerge from within the group. What dramatic change would occur that would hold so much power as to literally re-write the group dynamic. The desperation that bound Rick's people together in the beginning of the season was destined to fade within the safety of The Prison, and the inmates were quickly pruned of their most dangerous elements (Or maybe not). In "Killer Within" this rewrite of the group dynamic happens, and it happens with a velocity I don't think any of

fans' will be prepared for. A lot of shows promise 'game changers' to build hype and never really deliver, "Killer Within" contains an extreme game changer that could be considered the gold standard. The delivery of it comes with such a dramatic surge that you will actually 'feel' it, a testament to the talent of the actors; I predict many of you will be calling for an Emmy for one actor in particular

My take:

Lori is killed off by complications from birth

I used to have a PDF version of the comics. It was erased. They're out there but you gotta look. It's harder now to find them because of the immense popularity of the show sending in a new wave of fans desiring to read the comics.

Also - this was just released. Spoilerish. Doesn't name names. But according to this particular critic, the next episode is the best episode to date.

From TVOVERMIND.COM:

After the loss of Dale and Shane, I wondered where the next great conflict would emerge from within the group. What dramatic change would occur that would hold so much power as to literally re-write the group dynamic. The desperation that bound Rick's people together in the beginning of the season was destined to fade within the safety of The Prison, and the inmates were quickly pruned of their most dangerous elements (Or maybe not). In "Killer Within" this rewrite of the group dynamic happens, and it happens with a velocity I don't think any of

fans' will be prepared for. A lot of shows promise 'game changers' to build hype and never really deliver, "Killer Within" contains an extreme game changer that could be considered the gold standard. The delivery of it comes with such a dramatic surge that you will actually 'feel' it, a testament to the talent of the actors; I predict many of you will be calling for an Emmy for one actor in particular

My take:

Lori is killed off by complications from birth

I don't think they do that this early. Though, somebody will. My thoughts?

They kill off Carol. I remember that scene in a preview back around episode 1 or 2 where Daryl is walking towards a grave, and that makes the most sense to me. The actor they'll be calling for an Emmy is Norman Reedus, since Daryl and Carol got so close. If not Carol, then T-dogg, with Rick going nuts and delivering the Emmy-worthy performance.

Yeah,

Carol has dead meat wrote all over her. I could see that happening as well.

also, the episode is titled "the killer within" - maybe correlating to when Lori mentioned she was worried that she was carrying a dead baby inside of her and was concerned it may try to eat her from inside. Gross.

Also, the guy who wrote the article said he would give a hint on one of the deaths inside the comments, and he wrote: "Mum's the word" .....he might just be trolling but all indications that there is a major death or two in the next episode. cant wait!

I'm putting my comments in a spoiler... they're not, but since they reference what was just posted, I don't want anybody getting pissed at me... :)

I don't think they'll kill of Carol, at least I hope not... I'd much rather see Lori go. Also, I definitely see Daryl having a MUCH larger role esp with the return of Merle. ...and poor T-Dogg, they've given him a little more this season, maybe they'll feel sorry for him and play him more too.

I would bet that the actor they are discussing is not Rick but Daryl...

All good ideas. Goddamn, I've never stayed so pumped over a show week-in and week-out. These sort of shows just keep you so invested. And then, the minute you're invested in a character, they die, they almost die, etc. I love it.

There have been a few shows... but no, you're right. I DVR this, but this season, I've stopped watching football and turned TWD on to watch it live. I just can't wait.

I just wish that they would have done some of the flashbacks like 'Lost' did. It would have really helped develop some of the characters and help you connect to the characters more. It's basically too late to start doing that now though.

They did a couple and I really liked that.... I agree that they could have done more... they still could, with the newer characters esp, like Michonne and the Gov.

Archived