• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

• 2 weeks later...

I am so damn pumped for this season. I've seen a lot of extended trailers that are almost internet exclusive it seems. The TV commercial makes it look exciting, but after seeing some of the stuff I've seen on it and reading some of the reviews from people in-the-know who have seen the first couple of episodes, this season is apparently going to blow us the fug away and make season 1 and season 2 look like complete garbage. Viewing party in my apartment at my school. It's gonna be awesome.

If you have read the comics, then you know once they get to the prison, poo gets real

I actually haven't yet. Buddy of mine has and has told me the same thing. I plan on getting the first large book with the first, what is it, 48 issues? Gonna try to get somebody to gift it for my birthday in December.

I actually haven't yet. Buddy of mine has and has told me the same thing. I plan on getting the first large book with the first, what is it, 48 issues? Gonna try to get somebody to gift it for my birthday in December.

Yeah I got the fat book for a camping trip this past summer. Great tent reading. And for anyone that's interested there are several four minute webisodes up on amc.com right now for the new season.

Wifey and I watched seasons 1 and 2 starting last Friday... Finished today... Excited for Oct. 14th!

I just rewatched the first two season in the past week and a half or so with my new girl (who hadn't seen it previously). She may be more excited about it than I am, which is insane. However, she did find Shane hot, and she has said I resemble him (post-shaved head), so I guess that is 2 points for me?

I just rewatched the first two season in the past week and a half or so with my new girl (who hadn't seen it previously). She may be more excited about it than I am, which is insane. However, she did find Shane hot, and she has said I resemble him (post-shaved head), so I guess that is 2 points for me?

.... If she has a son in law you might wanna hide your guns..............

(JK)

Archived