• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats get #12 pick in lottery

Hotsauce

Because of our record position 12th we only had a chance at the 1st,2nd,3rd, 12th and 13th pick.

we had a slim chance at the 13th pick at .035 and had a .935 chance at the 12th pick. A .07 chance at the first pick, a .09 chance at the 2nd pick and a .10 chance at the third pick.

The lottery is all based off of record where the worst record wise team can end up no worse then 4th in the draft and it goes down from there.

Worst record has the highest chance at 1 - 3 then can finish no worse then 4th

2nd team can finish no worse then 5th and so on. Depending on the first three teams to select the rest of the lottery is done by record.

That's if I read all the crap they have on it right.

Still would be hard to imagine Duke player in the Bobcats organization, but I sure am pulling for Henderson at 12.

Don't overlook Curry there either, if he falls. Felton is a F.A. and imagine the increase in ticket sales for Curry, hometown boy, follow in dad's footsteps, etc.

Looked at SI.com and they have the bobcats taking Dejuan Blair. Personally, I think Blair could be a stud in the mold of a Charles Barkley type player. He would at least be good for a double double every night. Could be the player they were hoping for when they drafted the fatty...Sean May.

Looked at SI.com and they have the bobcats taking Dejuan Blair. Personally, I think Blair could be a stud in the mold of a Charles Barkley type player. He would at least be good for a double double every night. Could be the player they were hoping for when they drafted the fatty...Sean May.

I think Robert "Tractor" Traylor when i see Blair, not Charles.

henderson could be a good pick up if he can get his game to be consistent. He is a good defender most of the time...not sure if he can guard some of the NBA's 2's and he is to small to guard any 3's

Bobcats need a good pick to get the fanbase going....

Archived