• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

Yeah I figured we'd find out what Maryanne is. Looks like they're sticking to the novels for now. Sarah actually shot Jason with a paintball :lol:

A lot of people on here haven't read the books. Keep that poo to yourself! You've partially fuged next week for me. Thanks.

A lot of people on here haven't read the books. Keep that poo to yourself! You've partially fuged next week for me. Thanks.

They show Sarah talkin to Jason at gunpoint on a preview commercial. Seen it two weeks in a row now right after Entourage. She is just upset 'cause the church thinks he's workin with his sister. I knew that dude Hugo was the rat, but I didnt see them wackin the other shapeshifter, that cauIght me offgaurd. Ready to see the LODC catch Eric, and what the vampires do to all the people locked in the church. Look what I found -the preview from after Entourage...

I haven't read the books either. It was in the previews for the upcoming show next week. (see above)

Only reason I know they're sticking to the novels is because a lot of my female friends have read them.

Very good episode! Looks like things are starting to get fired up. Why was Godrick there saving Sookie? Is he just playing with the Church and wanting a war? Eric said nothing human could "keep" him, so somethings up. Also interesting about MaryAnn being "Satan", how she cant control other supernaturals, and how she has always been "around".

Only reason I know they're sticking to the novels is because a lot of my female friends have read them.

They like to trick the audience into thinking they are sticking to the books, but then go a different direction (like Laffayette), so none of us really know anything unless we've read spoilers. Thankfully, it's already a lot different than the books. I hope it stays that way.

They show Sarah talkin to Jason at gunpoint on a preview commercial. Seen it two weeks in a row now right after Entourage. She is just upset 'cause the church thinks he's workin with his sister. I knew that dude Hugo was the rat, but I didnt see them wackin the other shapeshifter, that cauIght me offgaurd. Ready to see the LODC catch Eric, and what the vampires do to all the people locked in the church. Look what I found -the preview from after Entourage...

I'm glad you are able to search the net for previews, but i don't watch them thats why i didn't know.

I'm glad you are able to search the net for previews, but i don't watch them thats why i didn't know.

So you dont watch the commercials for a show you watch when they come on? You dont have to click to watch, instead you can wise off to someone tryin to help those that do want to see it.

Please nobody else talk about what might happen in the coming weeks, speculate on next weeks episode, or -God forbid- speak of what the books have inside them...

Archived