• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

So you dont watch the commercials for a show you watch when they come on? You dont have to click to watch, instead you can wise off to someone tryin to help those that do want to see it.

Please nobody else talk about what might happen in the coming weeks, speculate on next weeks episode, or -God forbid- speak of what the books have inside them...

I like to read the speculation. I think its great what people come up with and makes me see different sides to the show.I don't watch the previews or commercials because i dvr them. I didn't realize they showed it so i made a mistake when i said something to the other person. I would have not thought they would have shown that when it clearly seemed like they were leaving a cliff hanger like he actually got shot. You made a smart ass/sarcastic comment about the video so i said something back.

No worries...Seriously, bn, I wasnt even attempting smarcasm. I thought about lookin for the video right before I typed the last sentence, that why it reads the way it does. That video was posted because I have made mention of it more than once, without thinkin of havin it available to post. I put it up for those who had not but wanted to see it. As stated in the 'Entourage' thread, not everybody here watches that show. Obviously its more of a preview of what is coming this season, with alot of what was shown happening in the last episode. I watched the thing 3 or 4 times, pausing my DVR to see who is doing what. I, and Im not the only one, enjoy previews. This one is especially enticing. Thats all I was gettin at...

No worries...Seriously, bn, I wasnt even attempting smarcasm. I thought about lookin for the video right before I typed the last sentence, that why it reads the way it does. That video was posted because I have made mention of it more than once, without thinkin of havin it available to post. I put it up for those who had not but wanted to see it. As stated in the 'Entourage' thread, not everybody here watches that show. Obviously its more of a preview of what is coming this season, with alot of what was shown happening in the last episode. I watched the thing 3 or 4 times, pausing my DVR to see who is doing what. I, and Im not the only one, enjoy previews. This one is especially enticing. Thats all I was gettin at...

:cheers2:

Awesome episode!

I liked the way Godrick turned out. he seems to have an older knowledge and wants everybody to get along. And Jason, once again proves how ignorant he can be ("Judas, what did he do to you?") but what an azzkicker he can be when ity counts. Brains might get you there but it is heart that will keep you and those you love safe.

Poor Sam.

freakin awesome episode...crazy how that guy ends up being a suicide bomber...me thinks that will be quite the gory scene next week...however, not nearly as bad as Tara and Eggs eating that HEART! WTF, my wife and I looked at each other during that scene and was like "really?" That was a little too far.

It did feel like the season finale. How do you kill an immortal I wonder???

Hidden

freakin awesome episode...crazy how that guy ends up being a suicide bomber...me thinks that will be quite the gory scene next week...however, not nearly as bad as Tara and Eggs eating that HEART! WTF, my wife and I looked at each other during that scene and was like "really?" That was a little too far.

It did feel like the season finale. How do you kill an immortal I wonder???

Im going to have to watch it again 'cause I was drunk as fu_k...But highly entertaining even intoxicated. I just dont get what Maryanne is tryin to do with Tara, etc. I thought she was after Sam, unless the Tara/Eggs thing is a roundabout way to get to him. You knew Jason would flip when he found out about his sister, love the way he drove up like a badass toting paintball weapons. How is it the vampires know when people do them wrong, like they knew Jason did 'V'? And Jessica is hating it, never saw the 'virgin forever' thing coming...That preview thing I posted has been almost all shown, with 4 weeks to go...What was with the old guy from the church sayin "Godrick, its me" right before he got his neck snapped?

Archived