• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So is this the dagger in the Rivera era?

I think Cam is limited as a pro QB and the Panthers have done a great job by dumbing down the game but other clubs are figuring us out.

Fact is, you aren't going to find many GREAT GMs who are going to watch to take the Panthers job. Sorry, but a great GM is going to want full control and will want to clean house and start over with a new coach, new coordinators, new QB.

I think Richardson has too much invested in Cam to do that, so what that means is... Hurney will return and Rivera will return. Somebody will have to pay for this season, so expect a new coordinator or two but if Hurney goes, Rivera goes and Cam has to be questioned, so don't expect big changes like that.

Rivera needs to be a DC I don't think he can be a coach. Not calling timeout at 2:02 was just more evidence he's in over his head and has no idea what is going on.

This. How you don't call a TO there, is beyond me.

Dallas was also in a 2nd and 20, in the third QTR. We went soft zone on second, they went underneath for 11. Then we went into some sort of zone blitz, which had the LBs out of the middle of the field and they convert a third and 9 for 36 yards! Throw in Chuds retarded ass play calling and I don't think I can take much more of this.

Archived