• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

chknwing

ATL is 6-0 and we almost walked out of the georgia dome with a W. Dont tell me carolina has no chance against the Bears. With the exception of the Giants game, Carolina has kept every game close and had an opportunity to win at the end of the game. They are do for a big win. They are jacked up right now. They have something to prove. They want to show Marty that he didnt make bad decisions when he signed them. If you watch only 1 game this season. This is the one. Go Panthers!

Sunday will be brutal. You can tell by the players reactions, that there is no buy in to the coaching staff, or leadership for that matter. In order to beat the bears, you're going to need a sound game plan and all players being fully prepared. I honestly don't believe we will get either this week with the distraction of Hurney being fired.

We will get destroyed on Sunday and I think Rivera will lose his job next Monday.

As a Bears fan, I'm obviously rather biased.

I don't see the Bears beating the hell out of Carolina.

I think the Bears will win, but I expect it to be very close.

The Panthers, in my limited opportunities to watch them play, appear to be a team that can't find a way to close out an opponent.

A way to make that play that just ENDS the game. A deflating sack, interception, a big stop on 3rd or 4th down...whatever.

The opposition seems to have a chance, and they seem to make the most of those opportunities this year.

This is a very opportunistic Bears defense, which is why I'm predicting a Bears victory...but to be clear, not by much.

I am not chalking this one up as easy. Not by a long shot, and I expect the Panthers to cover the spread, which I expect to be much larger than reality. So I would actually take the Panthers and the points, if I still made investment opportunities in sports wagering.

The Panthers, in my limited opportunities to watch them play, appear to be a team that can't find a way to close out an opponent.

A way to make that play that just ENDS the game. A deflating sack, interception, a big stop on 3rd or 4th down...whatever.

HUGE part of our problem!

Archived