• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Running the same play down the field

SpeedOFLight

Exactly. How many plays did we give them the same open field? They just walked down the field, and we let them, same poo different day. Just like the Atlanta game--you knew were going to lose because we play that BS defense that we saw today in these situations---just back up and let the opponent march in 10 yard increments down the field and kick a field goal as time runs out.

Not even that bothered by the loss, I've watched the exact same game it seems like every Sunday this year. By the way---someone should tell Superman that he either starts winning games or tahe can take his droopy towel covered head, his ego and excuses elsewhere.

It's gets old watching this team. Haven't actually been to a game this year, and I know a lot of people that are either giving their tickets to people or trying to sell them---who wants to spend all that cash to watch this garbage.

Agreed. Rivera put the final nail in the coffin for me. I had hoped to find an excuse to keep him around because I feel he's a good identifier and developer of talent, but week after week he falls apart in crunch time, without fail.

It's be a mistake to keep him and would cost this franchise.

Archived