• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we just say f^ck u peppers and start brown day 1

Even if peppers shows up at tc it dosen't mean he's gunna do anything...it will b like the 07 season where he slacked off and only got 2.5 sacks...so we should go ahead and put brown into the system at tc and in pre-season so he'll b ready for the regular season
oh wow. really?

dude...you HAVE to let the panthers know that he isn't going to do anything. they really neeed to know that he isn't. tell all the players because i'm sure that they will appreciate knowing ahead of time that peppers is going to suck and sit on his butt just like he did in '07.

whew! i sure am glad we got these here fortune tellers around, you know?

Even if peppers shows up at tc it dosen't mean he's gunna do anything...it will b like the 07 season where he slacked off and only got 2.5 sacks...so we should go ahead and put brown into the system at tc and in pre-season so he'll b ready for the regular season

If Peppers is in training camp, then he starts. But as the season progresses if he doesn't produce like everyone knows he's capable of then you can start to argue that we should start Brown over Peppers.

oh wow. really?

dude...you HAVE to let the panthers know that he isn't going to do anything. they really neeed to know that he isn't. tell all the players because i'm sure that they will appreciate knowing ahead of time that peppers is going to suck and sit on his butt just like he did in '07.

whew! i sure am glad we got these here fortune tellers around, you know?

yea that's y i got hurney and fox's numbers on speed dial we've already talked about it so u can stop worrying...:Dsmarts ass

Gawd, Peppers hasn't done anything but try to move on to another team, and yall are acting like this? rich stuff.

Anyways. Peppers hasn't done anything to hurt the team. His contract hit isn't much more than it was last year, so please don't respond with that.

He'll be there in training camp, and that is all that matters. If he ain't, then ya would finially have a reason to bitch to no end.

Some of you act as if he's bitch slapped your own daughter.

All that being said, Everett Brown is going to be brought along the same, regardless of the Peppers situation.

Archived