• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward, you miserable pack of sh*t.

John Fox

Ward made some mistakes, but he played outstanding at times, IMO. The Canes just didn't have enough to do anything with the Pens. Maybe the previous two seven game series took the energy out of the team. In any case, they had a great season. Hopefully it can carry over into the next.

Your high if you think us getting swept was squarly on the shoulders of Wardo. Sidenberg, Babchuk, Pitkanen and Kaberle didnt exactly make it easy on him. We arent nearly strong enough to hang with Pissburgh and that showed. But hey, theres always next season.

I was high part of the time, and could see Ward wasn't losing all on his own. I know very little about the game too. Pens just did everything better than what the Canes did.

Classic example of people who know nothing about sports other than football, baseball, and basketball.

When your offense can't score (not even on power plays) your team is going to struggle.

When you turn the puck over and have a 3 on 2 (one of which is Cam) you are going to get scored on...Malkin and Crosby are the best scoring/distributing combo in the game.

Staal had ONE goal against the Pens...Not going to get it done when you are the main option.

If you noticed that the Pens had at least 1 guy crashing the goal on every rebound you would be an astute hockey fan. Every single shot that Cam didn't cover (not his fault) they would have Malkin, Boucher, Crosby...you name em they were crashing. That is a TON of pressure on a goalie and there is very little he can do about it. He let up 1 bad goal IMO and that was the flopper.

We need to get bigger and faster on defense and we need to get somebody to play with Staal and Jokinen...

Classic example of people who know nothing about sports other than football, baseball, and basketball.

When your offense can't score (not even on power plays) your team is going to struggle.

When you turn the puck over and have a 3 on 2 (one of which is Cam) you are going to get scored on...Malkin and Crosby are the best scoring/distributing combo in the game.

Staal had ONE goal against the Pens...Not going to get it done when you are the main option.

If you noticed that the Pens had at least 1 guy crashing the goal on every rebound you would be an astute hockey fan. Every single shot that Cam didn't cover (not his fault) they would have Malkin, Boucher, Crosby...you name em they were crashing. That is a TON of pressure on a goalie and there is very little he can do about it. He let up 1 bad goal IMO and that was the flopper.

We need to get bigger and faster on defense and we need to get somebody to play with Staal and Jokinen...

You are giving the originator of this thread too much credit. If you have read any of his Panthers' posts, you would clearly see that it is not only Hockey that he knows nothing about....at least football would be added to that list.

Cam Ward had a bad series, but so did the entire team. He's won four game sevens, all but one series he's ever been in, a Stanley Cup, and a Conn Smythe. If he's "horrible" because he was only able to take us the the Eastern Conference Finals, then I wish that there were more horrible players available.

For the record, even after the Stanley Cup title, I wasn't fully on the Cam Ward bandwagon...but at the same time, I think that he has proven himself as our goalie.

You are giving the originator of this thread too much credit. If you have read any of his Panthers' posts, you would clearly see that it is not only Hockey that he knows nothing about....at least football would be added to that list.

I'd like to see an example of me not knowing about football

Archived