• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kevin Summlin

Dash Global

Fire Rivera at the close of the season and bring in Kevin Summlin.

His is an offensive genius. Makes all his QBs look all world. He just beat Bama's NFL pro defense in his first year at Texas A&M. Doing a remarkable job in the SEC.

Focuses on quick high % passes but adjusted when Bama started to take that away and killed Bama deep.

I think Cam would flourish in his system / offense.

No college coaches.

I dont get these type of comments.

Coaching is coaching.

X's and O's

Motivating Players

Managing Staff & Players

No thanks to any average NFL coaches.

I want proven winners and innovators.

Unless we can get a super bowl winning coach that is competitive and in the hunt every year.

Good luck getting that.

That's a good name that has yet to be brought up. I really like Sumlin, but only to be our OC. He was great at Houston and has turned Texas A&M into one of the best teams in the country despite losing Tannehill and other talent last year. His defenses have always been a bit suspect though.

Again, who was the last college coach to successfully make the transition, omitting Harbaugh?

If its all just coaching and X's and O's then get Greg Olsen's dad, 9 State titles at a Jersey HS.

Again, that has nothing to do with the point I raised.

Its not common for NFL teams to hire college coaches as HCs. So your sample size is small to begin with. Not to mention each coach being different.

Saban did fairly well. Harbaugh is doing great. Hell even the guy from TB seems to be doing ok.

The point is we shouldnt settle for some average or unproven NFL coach. And we dont need to overlook potential coaches simple because they coach in the NCAA.

Again, who was the last college coach to successfully make the transition, omitting Harbaugh?

If its all just coaching and X's and O's then get Greg Olsen's dad, 9 State titles at a Jersey HS.

Bucs are doing better than us with one.

Archived