• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I thought the defense were the stars?

King Taharqa

So basically, he's doing whatever he wants out there. He's completing 80% of his passes, and you guys think we're doing a good job against him.

Yes. The score would be 10-7 if it wasn't for a special teams crapping of the bed, and Cam throwing a pick 6. Are you even watching the game or are you just looking at the box score?

KT.... you are losing credibility.... No way you can watch this game and not see the heart our defense is playing with!! The whole offense needs to look at the defense and play inspired.

The defense has a few TOs, but they havent dominated like I heard we were all week. Denver's QB is completing 80% of his passes and pretty much had his way. Our QB scored our only points today, he cant do it alone.

Still havent scored any points.

Ummm the defense job is not to score!!! That's what the offense is for... the defense job is to prevent scoring which they have been doing.... even with all the 3 and outs the offense has had the defense is still playing.

I am always objective and place blame where blame is due as I have no agenda.... but poo'ing on the defense today when our whole offense looks straight trash is surprising, even coming from you.

Archived