• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I thought the defense were the stars?

King Taharqa

Ummm the defense job is not to score!!! That's what the offense is for... the defense job is to prevent scoring which they have been doing.... even with all the 3 and outs the offense has had the defense is still playing.

I am always objective and place blame where blame is due as I have no agenda.... but poo'ing on the defense today when our whole offense looks straight trash is surprising, even coming from you.

Denver's D scored today. Some teams dont put all the honus on their QB to do everything. The objective of the defense is to WIN. After we scored, didnt they give a long TD drive to Peyton? Did they do their job that time?

Denver's D scored today. Some teams dont put all the honus on their QB to do everything. The objective of the defense is to WIN. After we scored, didnt they give a long TD drive to Peyton? Did they do their job that time?

Ask any team if the defense can hold Peyton to 10 points (so far) cause a few turnovers, have X amount of 3 and outs would they be happy. I'm sure all coaches would say yes....

You act like we are the 2000 ravens who had an bum game managing QB who needed the defense to score.

With cam and our offense what the defense has done should be enough!!! Do you think the 1 TD the offense has scored, the numerous 3 and outs, the turnovers and pick 6 has been enough to win this game?

Of course this Defense is not playing like a lock down #1 defense in the league.... but they are doing WAYYYYY more of their share than the offense this game. Not only that on the field you can see they are playing with so much more heart and intensity (IMO)

KT you're a race baiting Cam nuthugger who refuses to believe that his precious little Cam could have such shitty performances week in and week out. Our D is the only reason the score isn't more lopsided.

He's just reading the box score. He's not even watching the game.

Peyton Manning

25-30, 249 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, he's been sacked ONCE.

Where is CJ? Where is Hardy? I thought these guys were "stars"? Potential pro bowlers.

Cam has been sacked 5 times today.

LMAO.

You call yourself a Panthers fan but you don't even watch the game and just read the box score. Man up and admit it. This thread is so retarded you should be banned.

Peyton Manning

25-30, 249 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, he's been sacked ONCE.

Where is CJ? Where is Hardy? I thought these guys were "stars"? Potential pro bowlers.

Cam has been sacked 5 times today.

LMAO.

Well, CJ has sacked Cam and forced a fumble.

Hardy forced a fumble from McGahee.

Did you not scroll far enough down the stat sheet?

Archived