• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, this season is a wrap.

Dash Global

I knew this season would suck the second we lost to the Bucs after they played a sh*tty game.

Meh, I bought riveras excuses after that game. The moment I knew was when I was surrounded by giants fans watching the panthers get throttled by Andre brown and the giants

Man, I didnt believe all the hype during the preseason.. I didnt expect this squad to to barnstorming into the playoffs with a 11-5 record.

I didnt expect them to be this embarrassingly bad, either. As a fan, Newton's play has been humiliating, terrible, and inexcusable. He cant even speak English properly.. All his on-camera comments contain some of the worst grammar and incorrect word syntax Ive ever heard. Can he actually read? He makes Michael Irvin sound intelligent. Maybe putting Anderson under center for a game will light a fire under his ass. Couldnt hurt at this point.

Man, I didnt believe all the hype during the preseason.. I didnt expect this squad to to barnstorming into the playoffs with a 11-5 record.

I didnt expect them to be this embarrassingly bad, either. As a fan, Newton's play has been humiliating, terrible, and inexcusable. He cant even speak English properly.. All his on-camera comments contain some of the worst grammar and incorrect word syntax Ive ever heard. Can he actually read? He makes Michael Irvin sound intelligent. Maybe putting Anderson under center for a game will light a fire under his ass. Couldnt hurt at this point.

Ouch!

Archived