• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Eury's gone

Now we shall see was crew cheif or is it the driver...Lance Mcgrew should help Little E and he is going due a full evaluation on the situation.

My question is if the team continues to fail, will JR be out of a job at the end of the year??

The team is horrible at adjusting during a race as well, Jr. isn't good at giving input from the car so any crew chief is going to be hard pressed to adjust the car for the better. Plus, if the car isn't hooked up from the beginning of the race, he gets dejected and almost gives up.

That's not from me, that's from Cooter at the Darlington race a few weeks ago. And I agree with him.

Well if the article is right and they weren't follow the setups and such from the other drivers that are winning then that's just stupidity on their part.

I think that falls on Eury Jr. sounds as if he had his own way of doing things and he wasn't utilizing the #5 teams setups. Seems like ol Eury Jr. might be alittle hard headed and was probably trying to show he could do it his way instead of doing it Hendricks way .

And it's funny to hear them say now that communication had broke down " no $hit" this team has stunk up the place all year.

At least now they get the car setup like the others and if it ain't running perfect the new CC can tell Junior to shut up and get up on the wheel & earn your money.

Archived