• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CHEAP NFL Jerseys

CanadianCat

I glanced at that first link and the font to the name is also wrong and too close together. The size and spacing of the numbers are not right either. And like towelboy said, the stripes are wrong and the logo is a patch and not screened. Some people don't mind that though so if it's what you want, then get it.

I wondered that myself. He hasn't done anything his whole career and won't even make the roster this year.

his whole career??? He was a rookie last year, and injured part of that... I hope he shows up in training camp because he could be a real weapon. He holds the single season receptions record in the ACC you might have heard of the guy that had it previously, Torry Holt, while doing triple duty as a running back and returner as well.

A buddy of mine got one of these jerseys from China and the blue is more of a Tarheel blue. Everytime he wears it people make comments and usually not good ones. Plus the neck liner is a silky material instead of the thick ribbed that the real jersies have. Spend the money and get the real deal. You'll be happier.

Archived