• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats vs. Raptors

Herbert The Love Bug

Friday nights game is huge, everyone should try to make it if possible.

If the Cats beat Atlanta then they will have a commanding lead of 2nd place in the South Eastern Division.

Wizards a few seconds away from getting their first win against the hawks. Also Miami is in a close one in OT against the Bucks.

I wonder what team holds the record for the quickest amount of games it took to match their previous seasons' win total after finishing with the worst record?

Shortened season would skew the stat a little but I see what you're saying.

In other news: I love this team. Great game tonight.

I haven't watched the NBA with any regularity since the Hornets left for New Orleans, but the Bobcats might just draw me back in. I've watched the last three games, and have actually scheduled my phone to alert me when the games start so that I can watch.

Crazy.

Just finished watching on DVR, and I must say...to have a team this young, with a coach that is new to the NBA game, the fact that they are able to see a lead vanish so late, yet stay the course, continue to attack, and will their way to victory, is very impressive.

I know they haven't hit the toughest opponents on their schedule yet, but these games should be giving them confidence that they can hang, and they can win. It's great to see the energy and momentum building behind this team - last season seems like years ago.

Side note - Taylor is improving by leaps and bounds every game, I can't wait to see what kind of player he develops into.

GO CATS!!

Archived