• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blazers want Felton?

Black

Sources say Charlotte remains highly confident that it can follow up the Richardson deal by finding a taker for versatile swingman Gerald Wallace, despite the prospect of three seasons at $9.5 million each left on Wallace's contract beyond this season. It's believed that teams interested in trying to pry Raymond Felton away from the Bobcats instead of Wallace -- Portland has been mentioned -- have to be willing to take back mothballed center Nazr Mohammed (owed a combined $13.4 million in 2009-2010 and 2010-11) thanks to Felton's improvement since being moved to shooting guard alongside rookie point guard D.J. Augustin. One source close to the situation said that new Bobcats coach Larry Brown had already been grinding on vets such as Richardson and Wallace, which has apparently fed into Brown's famed penchant for wanting to make changes.

not sure who we would get from Portland, but it would be nice to dump Nazr

honestly, i think i like the overhaul idea

Portland is LOADED with young talent. There is no way we would get ripped off if we could make a deal so ship Nazzi and Felton out there. The guys I'm guessing Portland wants to ship out are: Przybilla,Fernandez,Outlaw,Blake,Frye and Webster. Przybilla and Fernandez/Blake for Felton and Nazzi seems like a steal to me.

aldridge would be amazing! he has really turned into a scorer. id be willing to throw in anybody except DJ to get aldridge.

i wonder if they would do something like okafor and felton for aldridge and pryzbilla. that would be amazing!

that would give us great size.

PG- DJ, singletary

SG -carrol, shannon brown(i like brown better than carrol, i just like the lineup better with him in second string. carrol an morrison cant play on the same line)

SF -wallace, morrison

PF- Diaw, ajinca, hollins

C- Aldridge, pryzbilla, juwan howard

thats whats im thinkin, what would you trade gerald for? another SF? im satisfied with our bigs for now, we dont need a starter, just a solid role player who can score some. why trade wallace, who is a solid 3, for another 3? and PG is fine with felton and DJ. a SG? if you do that, where does carrol and morrison and brown play? the 3? haha

keep wallace, he is still improving his game. he really has gotten better at Free throws and his "set" jump shot. id trade felton if a deal came along for a starting quality sg.

thats whats im thinkin, what would you trade gerald for? another SF? im satisfied with our bigs for now, we dont need a starter, just a solid role player who can score some. why trade wallace, who is a solid 3, for another 3? and PG is fine with felton and DJ. a SG? if you do that, where does carrol and morrison and brown play? the 3? haha

keep wallace, he is still improving his game. he really has gotten better at Free throws and his "set" jump shot. id trade felton if a deal came along for a starting quality sg.

LB doesnt like Crash IMO, so I think Felton and him are on borrowed time in Charlotte. If they trade with Portland and get Frye, they can play Diaw at SF, Frye at PF, Oak at C, webster at SG and DJ at PG. They could also start Ammo in a Crash trade.

Archived