• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give Cameron the Game Ball

King Taharqa

People forget that Cam was far from polished and a project coming out of college. He will probably never be deadly accurate like Brees or Manning but I think it's a safe bet that he will greatly improve over the years.

Like him or not, Cam is a special football player and when he has time in the pocket can make all the NFL throws. I want us to solidify our offensive line in the first, get him a playmaking WR in the second, draft another lineman in the fourth, and sign a good FS via FA.

Great game Cam!

How surprising KT tooting Cams horn again....

Game ball does go to Cam though, its not however necessary to blow him... we played a clearly inferior opponent and it showed.

How about you and the rest of your buddies take the night off. You can choose not to post when we win and only show up when we lose. Instead of trying to downgrade a victory.Troll!!

Guest Tom Cat

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

That's 64%. Along with 2 TD's through the air, 0 INT's, as well as 2 TD's from his "running abilities".

I'll take it.

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

Archived