• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

32 dollar tickets (raiders game)

SpeedOFLight

Just want to give everyone a heads up. There will be 32 tickets available for the raiders game. Just go to the panthers Facebook and get the promo code to get it for that price. I know money is tight these days so I thought I would spread the word. I might be able to make it. Anywho, there you go. Ignore if there is already a post about it.

Just want to give everyone a heads up. There will be 32 tickets available for the raiders game. Just go to the panthers Facebook and get the promo code to get it for that price. I know money is tight these days so I thought I would spread the word. I might be able to make it. Anywho, there you go. Ignore if there is already a post about it.

Waste of money..... just go to the corner outside the stadium on game day and buy one of the 1000's being sold outside for $5. I have done it many times and will be for the rest of the home games so the rest of my family can go.

Archived