• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to Rebuild the Panther

Cam2Ligit2Quit

its okay to disagree with me just, prove it with facts. show me a team with a better draft class the past 5yrs than the panthers. we just dont have a coach that can make the team gel together... you can say the same thing about SF 2 years ago

http://www.nfl.com/d...ype=roundbyteam

I agree that we have had some good draft years. I also however feel that we gave away to much to draft some very questionable players that were in the short/long run busts.

Right now we have great talent on the team.. its a coaching issue all around thats affecting the team. Theres not enough aggression on this team and that stems from coaching.

As I stated in another post. Its 4-4 your on your 35-37 yd line and less than 4 minutes left in a game that you r defense has not stopped your opponents offense. WHAT DO you do?

Well RR punted the damn ball and blew any chance of us coming back to win. Thats a none aggresive call. I dont think he wants to stay the HC if he makes a call like that.

I agree that we have had some good draft years. I also however feel that we gave away to much to draft some very questionable players that were in the short/long run busts.

Right now we have great talent on the team.. its a coaching issue all around thats affecting the team. Theres not enough aggression on this team and that stems from coaching.

As I stated in another post. Its 4-4 your on your 35-37 yd line and less than 4 minutes left in a game that you r defense has not stopped your opponents offense. WHAT DO you do?

Well RR punted the damn ball and blew any chance of us coming back to win. Thats a none aggresive call. I dont think he wants to stay the HC if he makes a call like that.

That’s the point I was making, our coaches looks like they are not capable of game planning and managing. Hurney has assembled a team to make and go deep in the playoffs, the only time the coach adjust his game plan is to not to lose game plan, which we know how it turns out... if team is constantly losing close games then it has to be the coach not players... even most of players have complained about playing too soft or how the Bears ran the same play to win

I don't think there is much to debate right now. It's pretty unanimous from fans that the coaches need to go.

Hurney had his supporters here but now that he's gone what is the relevance in talking about him?

And If I remember correctly, it was said that Hurney was the sacrifical lamb since he did not do what JR wanted him to do and fire someone. I would love to know the truth about this and who he refused to fire.

And If I remember correctly, it was said that Hurney was the sacrifical lamb since he did not do what JR wanted him to do and fire someone. I would love to know the truth about this and who he refused to fire.

I don't buy that, if such was the case then Rivera would already be gone. Hurney's track record here speaks for itself, zero back to back winning seasons. The fiasco that is the Rivera hire was just the final straw.

Archived