• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam td. In case you missed it

Car123

This is actually the type of stuff I expected to see from Cam when we drafted him. He had another similar one last year from about 35 out. Beautiful.

I have never been impressed with his rushing touchdowns totals because it didn't have enough of these types of runs. His runs either often ended in 1 yard short of the red zone or a first down. It always felt the staff was just hogging away red zone TD's from everyone else, but this....he earned this one. And it's about time.

Sweet run. Would like to see more of it.

Robert griffin the what?

Slow your roll now. RG3's been doing this all year. Only thing I gotta say about Cam is he is built like a Tank, but other than that RG3's been better in just about every department.

Cam could very well outlast him in the NFL though.

Personally I'm not sure if I should thank RG3 because I have a feeling he might be the reason Cam has this renewed sense of fire under his ass. He's been making Cam look irrelevant and that can't sit well with his ego. Whatever works I say.

Cam's TD was gorgeous. But that comment is silly.

Slow your roll now. RG3's been doing this all year. Only thing I gotta say about Cam is he is built like a Tank, but other than that RG3's been better in just about every department.

Cam could very well outlast him in the NFL though.

Personally I'm not sure if I should thank RG3 because I have a feeling he might be the reason Cam has this renewed sense of fire under his ass. He's been making Cam look irrelevant and that can't sit well with his ego. Whatever works I say.

Cam's TD was gorgeous. But that comment is silly.

And this thread has officially been poo on....

Archived