• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking NFL Franchises

Galvatron

17. Carolina Panthers

Final Score: 56

Do you believe in Jake Delhomme? I'm not convinced he has much left in the tank and generously gave him a 5. Is Ron Meeks the right hire for John Fox? I'm not convinced of that either. Carolina's coaching staff recorded a 6. But Fox (7), Marty Hurney (8.5), Jerry Richardson (8.5), and a relatively new yet very passionate fan base (7 for intangibles) helped out in key categories.

Full rankings here...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9601836/Ranking-the-NFL-franchises?gt1=39002

True, though I wish he would've expounded on why the Ron Meeks hiring doesn't fit with John Fox

This thread brought to you in part by Football Wasteland; when there's nothing left to talk about.

You can't explain what you don't know....

True, though I wish he would've expounded on why the Ron Meeks hiring doesn't fit with John Fox

This thread brought to you in part by Football Wasteland; when there's nothing left to talk about.

Being a repost definitely adds to this statements credibility.

ATL at #6... that BS

their francise has had more losing seasons than winning... they had the whole Vick fiasco.. their playoff appearences have been few

BUT... they just had ONE good season last year when no one expected it.. in which they didnt even win their own division... and that is enough to rank their francise SIX... gtfoh!

"and a relatively new yet very passionate fan base"

Damn it's about time someone realizes what's going on....we have great fans - maybe not as "rowdy" as a whole as some franchises, but that doesn't take away the passion. But I get rowdy, you gotta!!!

Anyone that says our fan base was not loud last year never went to a game. That was one bright spot that I enjoyed last year. I even heard some trash talking going on... We didn't do THAT bad of a job last year as fans. ;)

Archived