• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good game.

Its hard for me to read any posts by someone who has two favorite teams in the same division.

Yeah sorry i hate the Panthers now. I used to have a soft spot (hardly a favorite team ie i cheered for the Panthers in their 04 playoff run). That has dissipated. I've actually mentioned this several times. I just don't want to change my name.

Sorry but yall are the worst 11-2 team in the history of 11-2's. one of the easiest schedules in the league and yall barely slip by.

Blah blah blah.

Yeah sorry i hate the Panthers now. I used to have a soft spot (hardly a favorite team ie i cheered for the Panthers in their 04 playoff run). That has dissipated. I've actually mentioned this several times. I just don't want to change my name.

Blah blah blah.

So when the Falcons dissapoint and the Panthers are good you will be Panthers1stFalcons2nd?

What a great fan you are.

So when the Falcons dissapoint and the Panthers are good you will be Panthers1stFalcons2nd?

What a great fan you are.

Good try but no especially since i was here throughout the entire Vick and Petrino debacle. Try again.

Look at Zod bustin on the little dirty bird, haha! Bend over here comes the boom! Zod-Style

Actually he just lost the argument. Good job sucking him off though.

Archived