• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

International Panthers Fans

osd22

It's always great to hear from fans that follow our team from far away. We seem to take being close to our team for granted. You guys must be great fans to follow the team even when it is somewhat difficult to do so. I kinda feel the same way watching Liverpool but thats because I'm not a saturday/sunday morning person. Cheers to our International supporters.

Panther fan from Australia here.

I started following Carolina thanks to Madden 2001 and a random team selection in my franchise, that's seriously the only reason.

I've had Gamepass the past few seasons, it makes watching us so much easier, although it's still 5am starts on Monday mornings to catch the game live. Primetime games are right in the middle of work, they're at least on cable here so I spend my work days avoiding the result and get home to watch it.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about coming to America in the next few years, I'm gonna so much time watching college ball and at BoA.

Not sure I qualify as "international" as I am a Raleigh native, but I've been in S. Korea for the past 8 years. Been with the team since its birth, although I missed a few years when I first came to Korea and couldn't find a reliable way to stream/watch the games.

Still wearing an old worn out Panthers sweater I got for Christmas like 12 years ago, still have a Panthers hat signed by Jordan Gross at a fan event just after he was drafted,..and still talking poo to the few Eagles/Saints*** fans I run across over here~~

deutscher panthers fan?? geil! dein englisch ist fantastisch... hast du englisch in uni gelernt, oder hast du vom Amerikaneren und kulturell kontext gelernt?

wilkommen zu das forum!

No english studies, all learning by doing. Best way to pick up things IMO. Also good german skills you show.

Fan from Saltillo, Mexico. I have followed the team since 95 but it was until the 2001 campaign that I started to watch games thanks to my dad's directv. I had my first panthers gear back in 1997, a hoodie that helped me go though the cold winter of missouri (went to a military school there for a year)

I'm Somalian but grew up in the Netherlands. I started watching NFL around 2007 but never religiously. I have family in the DC area and they're all diehard Redskins fans. But I didn't have a team that I rooted for and started watching college football 2010. And started following Auburn because they had the most crazy and entertaining season. I liked Cam Newton as a player. I started following the Panthers after they drafted him. I wanted to root for a team and why not a team that was down and was going up with a great quarterback. I watch the games with Gamepass for free. The early games are great. I watch the night games the next morning with Gamepass but in a condensed form.

I'm American and grew up in the Charlotte area, but have lived in Amsterdam now for 2.5 years.

I use GamePass as well, and strangely enough, it was free here in the Netherlands this year. Considering how the season has gone, I'm really glad I didn't have to shell out the money.

Lets get real, how good is the bud...

Longtime huddler but for those not in the know... I am from Denmark, actually there is another Dane on here other than Domo and me making it 3 overall, not bad considering most on here have no idea where and what Denmark is :)

Fan since 2000 and have been to homegames against Niners and Saints a couple of years ago.

Archived