• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

unicar15

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

I have to disagree. They are a very good football team, can hang with the leagues best

Currently drumming the 49ers by the way.

Carroll actually failed as a head coach twice.

LOL

Fired after one year in New York.

Took the Patriots to the Playoffs twice in 3 years in New England.

Beat the stinking New Orleans Saints in the Post Season his rookie season with the Seahwaks.

One of the greatest Playoff moments in recent history.

Poised to once again enter the Playoffs in 2012.

Pete Carroll in seven years as a head Coach in the NFL will have as many Playoff appearances as the Panthers do in their entire history.

We wont even go into his Collegiate career.

Archived