• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

unicar15

Because they beat the bills in Toronto? Lol

No...... The games they lost, they were close games that could've gone either way. I think the Bears win was huge for them to get over that away blues.

They are hot right now and are a legit threat for the SB.

Man remember when the 49ers were the "team" to beat back in September...just goes to show that anything can happen over the course of a season.

Maybe we can be like the Seahawks next year...

I can dream right?

Hopefully, but its going to be tough. We better be a more physical and mentally strong team.

When you look at Seattle and SF, both team are built pretty much the same way, if not exactly the same way. A dynamic QB, physical Oline, power running game, and a very physical Defense with great pass rush and great secondary. Both teams rarely misses any tackle. Without the dynamic QB, both teams are built like "old school football team"; hit you in the mouth kind of football.

If we want to be like a Seattle next season, we better have swags like them and be much more physical.

Man remember when the 49ers were the "team" to beat back in September...just goes to show that anything can happen over the course of a season.

Maybe we can be like the Seahawks next year...

I can dream right?

Remember when the 49ers were the team to beat this week? They were unanimously ranked number one in all the polls this week and Seattle took them behind the woodshed and tore that ass up.

Both teams rarely misses any tackle.

As another side not, I know the teams we have been playing aren't great but I think our tackling has increased greatly compared to where we were a couple months ago.

We made Turner look like well...Turner that first ATL game but the D made sure as heck not to let that happen again.

Brown for the Eagles made me mad but everything else has been pretty good especially in space (AND SPECIAL TEAMS)

Remember when the 49ers were the team to beat this week? They were unanimously ranked number one in all the polls this week and Seattle took them behind the woodshed and tore that ass up.

Lol I didn't know that. I knew they were considered "great" but not the team to beat for the NFC. I felt like they lost that title a few weeks ago for some reason.

Lol I didn't know that. I knew they were considered "great" but not the team to beat for the NFC. I felt like they lost that title a few weeks ago for some reason.

They beat the Pats (who hardly play defense anyway, besides run defense), and all of a sudden they ended up number one in the power rankings. I knew they were good, but they are way to damn inconsistent.

Archived