• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

unicar15

They have a legit shot. We'll see.

Well for that matter any team in the playoffs has a shot. They could win it but I don't think they will. The only thing that would really shock me if they did win it would be that they did it with a rookie QB.

My superbowl match up pick a couple of weeks ago was Broncos vs. Seahawks. I've been leaning however on changing it to Broncos vs. Packers, but after games like last night, Broncos vs. Seahawks might be more of a possibility. Yet the Packers have a score to settle with Seattle, would be interesting if they met in the playoffs.

Well for that matter any team in the playoffs has a shot. They could win it but I don't think they will. The only thing that would really shock me if they did win it would be that they did it with a rookie QB.

I said a legit shot (like that makes a difference, but just roll with it). The Redskins don't have that same 'legit shot', because eventually you have to play some kind of defense. Theirs isn't good enough. Just an example.

he could of had drew breed but took Culpepper instead.

First...Are we judging his GM capabilities? He wouldn't have the freedom here to pick his players. That's why we are apparently "close to hiring Marc Ross." The bottom line is that people hate Nick Saban because he left Miami after saying he wouldn't, not because he couldn't get the job done. The guy could get the job done in the NFL. Just like I think Chip Kelly could get the job done in the NFL as well.

Archived