• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RGInjury

SCP

As someone who lives in the metro area of DC and has had to deal with the RG III obsession of the populous the entire season;

don't be a dick. I wanted the Redskins to lose terribly, but not like that.

They would have lost anyway, fug Skins fans.

They would have lost anyway, fug Skins fans.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

We beat that ass when Griffin was healthy. Just sayin.

No, they were down and Ed from Good Burger was shitting the bed horribly. Injury or not Seattles defense was playing well.

They are the absolute worst fans in the NFL.

I grew up in VA and worked in DC, trust me, I know.

Can't agree more. I lived on No. Va 38 years and they are by far the most obnoxious fans. I'm not happy R2D2 got hurt, but I'm happy they lost.

Archived