• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is No Confirmation on Norv Going to the Browns

Cam had no transition to the pros, due to the lockout. I think you're overvaluing transition; he has proven he can deal with as much as can be thrown at him.

Transition to a different base set didn't go so well this past season.

From what I know, guys with Steeler ties tend to be Erhardt-Perkins. I know Mularkey is that and I'm pertty sure Whisenhunt is too. That's not as big a change as say, WCO, but I'd still prefer sticking as close as possible.

Bob Frantz@FrantzRants

Voice of Browns Jim Donovan confirmed to me tonight that Norv Turner WILL be joining Rob Chudzinski as Off. Coord of the #Browns#wtam1100

Joe Person@josephperson

As for Norv, @FrantzRants said the Browns play-by-play announcer told him Chud mentioned bringing Norv with him in his interview w/ Browns.

Frantz Rants is Cleveland talk radio/reporter

For those with more knowledge than I, are we assuming it'll be a Coryell guy because that's what we've had recent (moderate) success with? Are we assuming they don't want a complete offensive change? Makes sense but I was just wondering why you feel it's limited to those kind of OC's?

For those with more knowledge than I, are we assuming it'll be a Coryell guy because that's what we've had recent (moderate) success with? Are we assuming they don't want a complete offensive change? Makes sense but I was just wondering why you feel it's limited to those kind of OC's?

With all of our damn running backs we should be a power running offense

continuity, but also best fit for Cam/Smith/Olsen because of the deep ball.

WCO would be bad.

erdhart perkins....meh.

either coryell or some spread offense (doesn't necessarily mean read option).

its got to be something that fits cam and/or easy to pick up.

Archived