• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo..you are telling me nobody wanted Jim Caldwell?

Awesomeness!!

I never indicated anything was racial about Caldwell not getting a job. I just know bs when I see it. The only one indicating race was a factor was you, probably because you know it was and dont want to admit it.

Or probably because you were in that other thread screaming racism.

I never indicated anything was racial about Caldwell not getting a job. I just know bs when I see it. The only one indicating race was a factor was you, probably because you know it was and dont want to admit it.

I just figured it was because I've seen about 5 threads started about how the minority coaches didn't get hired.. My bad if it wasn't but the way you defended it, it seems it was :cool:

And how many people will refuse to admit that?

Probably most people on this board.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/71007/how-caldwell-turned-around-ravens-offense

But there is a difference in the Ravens offense, especially when you look at the production. In 13 games this season with Cameron, the Ravens averaged 344.3 yards per game. In five games under Caldwell, Baltimore is recording 416.2 yards per game. As a point of reference, the Ravens' average yards per game under Caldwell would rank second in the NFL this season, only behind the Patriots (427.9).

Caldwell isnt a good coach. He was handed manning, no coaching needed. with manning gone the team was awful, not even competitive. Im confidient I could win 10-11 games with manning. Just stand on the sideline, look cool, and stay the fug out of the way.

A guy that almost goes underfeated and wins the Super Bowl in his first year of coaching? A guy that outcoached Belicheat in the AFC title game? Nobody? Andy Reid was a better option? lolok

Why do people keep saying Caldwell won a title? That was Dungy, Caldwell lost to the Saints.

Sheesh, it's almost as if they can't tell black men apart. . .

Archived