• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JaMarcus Russell, 308 Pounds, Returning to NFL

chknwing

Ryan Leaf is costing you fugers thousands to chill in a jail for snorting up his $$. If you look at J Russ numbers, they arent THAT bad. His second year was decent in fact. But oh no, hes fat amd dumn and lazy. Whatever..with so many shitty QBs in the league he should find a team, if he is serious.

Say what you want, but at least he hasn't screwed up his life like Ryan Leaf, who I'm sure will be quickly sympathized with because unlike Russel, none of his struggles are his fault, right?

**Waiting for the obligatory King Taharqa "It was The Man conspiring to turn Russell into a failure" response**

Ryan Leaf is costing you fugers thousands to chill in a jail for snorting up his $$. If you look at J Russ numbers, they arent THAT bad. His second year was decent in fact. But oh no, hes fat amd dumn and lazy. Whatever..with so many shitty QBs in the league he should find a team, if he is serious.

I can tell you this... If Ryan Leaf came out and said "I'm planing a comeback" I can guarantee there would be just as much poo talk (if not more) in that thread. Don't make this a discrimination thread man because there's none here

I hope JaMarcus comes back and shocks the world... But the way he just didn't care in Oakland I highly doubt it. It would be an amazing story and I hope he does take it as serious (or even more) as Derek Anderson (lol)

I for one am rooting for him to learn from his mistakes and turn his life around. We all have needed second chances at one time or another in marriage, friendship, work, school, etc. Most of us have @#@#@# up at one time or another. I know I live in a glass house and therefore don't throw rocks at others who have made mistakes. He seriously needs to lose another 80 pounds if he wants to be successful though. If he is truly serious then he will lose most if not all of the weight by next season. Good luck JaMarcus.

Archived