• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Subway sued over 11-inch "Footlongs"

Dpantherman

TBH I'm glad they are suing. These big corporation bend us over and butt fug us on just about everything and we take it because we don't have the energy to fight back. If someone is willing to take a stand good for them. 1 inch multiplied by millions of sandwiches is a ton of money. We get screwed on pretty much everything we buy. Food at the grocery store isn't meeting FDA standards. I bought the 2 year protection plan (that's supposed to cover everything) for an XBOX and my brother in law tells me there are so many restrictions on it that I basically wasted 40 bucks. We need people to reel in these big businesses from time to time.

TBH I'm glad they are suing. These big corporation bend us over and butt fug us on just about everything and we take it because we don't have the energy to fight back. If someone is willing to take a stand good for them. 1 inch multiplied by millions of sandwiches is a ton of money. We get screwed on pretty much everything we buy. Food at the grocery store isn't meeting FDA standards. I bought the 2 year protection plan (that's supposed to cover everything) for an XBOX and my brother in law tells me there are so many restrictions on it that I basically wasted 40 bucks. We need people to reel in these big businesses from time to time.

you don't have enough energy to not buy subway? you must be exhausted.

Archived