• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Obama: "If I had a son, I wouldnt let him play football"

Awesomeness!!

What is so hypocritical about it?

Dont mind me, I was quick to judge, Zod knows how to raise his own children. Was just a pet peve of mine. I see it all the time. For example, sister told her kid he had to eat something healthy, gave him an apple, then took a bite of her Double Cheesburger.

Please don't troll me but brain injury is very serious and today I found out my younger has brain damage and he never played any contact sports. we bump our heads all the time though out the course of our lives and rarely get treatment. Football players invite this trauma. We can all eat healthy,get doctor checkups but how many people get MRI's or a Cat>...on the reg. Not until we start losing our motor skills.

Dont mind me, I was quick to judge, Zod knows how to raise his own children. Was just a pet peve of mine. I see it all the time. For example, sister told her kid he had to eat something healthy, gave him an apple, then took a bite of her Double Cheesburger.

I get your analogy but it's not quite the same in Zod's case. He doesn't play football professionally. That eliminates the hypocrisy all together. And, it's not hypocritical for a father not to want his son to play in a sport that he's played or playing in. Remember, they see the side of the sport many of us don't.

Archived