• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bob Griffin III 2012 NFL OROY

King Taharqa

if pagano hadn't hoaxed everybody with his made up illnesses and late night phone calls to Luck he would have won oroy. Seriously though being from kentucky its hard to say anything nice about the colts. But thier stinky no good nameless roster and coaches was a far higher climb to the playoffs in my opinion. Skins and seahawks had a somewhat stable structure. The colts had lost everything but Wayne.

But thier stinky no good nameless roster and coaches was a far higher climb to the playoffs in my opinion. Skins and seahawks had a somewhat stable structure. The colts had lost everything but Wayne.

The Colts still had Freeney and Mathis. They also had one of the easiest schedules in the league.

One played in a much tougher division and won a playoff game against the OROY. Not that i disagree with RG3 being chosen. Your line of reasoning is simply flawed.

he has double standards that are convenient to his argument, which in this one I'm sure he contradicted himself somewhere like placing win losses solely on the QB.

that sounds like an excuse. What all three guys did this year was remarkable. I thought Alfred Morris was more deserving of ROY than Griffin.

What's their excuse for not even scoring a TD in the playoffs then? Could it possibly be that they were an inferior team that got there due to a weak schedule?

I think that if Carrol and company would have known just what he could do and not started the season with Wilson in handcuffs, he would have not only broken Manning's touchdown record but he would have won ROTY as well.

It's probably more fair to say that he progressed throughout the season more than to assume he was that good at the beginning. I still think he shoulda won though.

I think that if Carrol and company would have known just what he could do and not started the season with Wilson in handcuffs, he would have not only broken Manning's touchdown record but he would have won ROTY as well.

I agree with this notion as well.

Kid started at high level colleges, for 50 games, I think, and was successful.

It's not a shock that he was/is successful, I have been calling it since his transfer.

Archived