• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who has the best seat?

Zod

Which huddler has the seat with the most awesomeness for the game on Monday? Any row 1 people?

My seat rocks. I'll be sitting on my couch, in my warm living room, watching the big screen, and getting entirely too wasted to be in public.

In all honesty, I'd love to go. I wasn't able to find tix for a reasonable price though.

Get too low, you can't see crap.

Yes - you can, but it does take a while to get used to. If the seats are yours for the season, you don't miss a thing - for just one game, I'll agree with you then. Plus we see and hear things that others only wish they could see.

I would say that it would be me - except I'm sitting this one out. I wouldn't trade my PSLs for anything..

Incorrect - I am able to follow the game just fine. I just probably get into it more than you. I even make note of which plays I want to see again on TV when I get home - after seeing it unfold live, seeing the replay in the stadium, seeing and hearing the players on the bench react. You're just jealous.

Oh, and I also get a great view of Zod's ass as an added bonus.

Archived