• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me on Kenny Vaccaro

Dash Global

He could be your Earl Thomas

Oh because they went to the same fugging school???

God I can not stand when the kids around here do this...

All you do is run around screaming VACARRO VACARRO!!!!! And that's the only analysis you can come up with for your favorite player? That he could be like a certain player JUST because they went to the same school?? Wow...

Vacarro is fugging overrated and I pray that we don't waste a first rounder on him. WAY better bang for your buck in the 2nd or 4th round.

Oh because they went to the same fugging school???

God I can not stand when the kids around here do this...

All you do is run around screaming VACARRO VACARRO!!!!! And that's the only analysis you can come up with for your favorite player? That he could be like a certain player JUST because they went to the same school?? Wow...

Vacarro is fugging overrated and I pray that we don't waste a first rounder on him. WAY better bang for your buck in the 2nd or 4th round.

Yea the same way people who have no clue about Eric Fisher comparing him to another Central Michigan product in Joe Staley. How every DE out of UNC gets the Peppers comparison (Quinn/Coples).

Archived