• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you had to pick: Jenkins or B. Jones in the 2nd?

Dash Global

I think we go WR with the first.

That said, I think we will go either DT or OL in the 2nd.

I really like both players and think both will be solid starters in the league.

I see Jenkins easily anchoring the line and generating a push up front. Jones was an AA at both T and G at Bama.

Struggling to decide which one I think would be better for our team going forward.

Basing off your OP (DT and OL)

Jon Hankins?

Jesse

Syl Williams

Pugh

Warford

Other positions based on needs:

Hopkins

Twill

Patton

Woods

Hunter

Rogers

Eric Reid

Matt Elam

Rambo

Cyprien

Jon Banks

Poyer

Slay

Amerson

Kyle Long (OG/OT)

Dallas

Watson

Hankins is too skinny in the lower body.

Jessie is right up there with Jenkins in terms of value. Wouldnt be mad with either.

Sly is better served as a UT imo

Warford is a good player. I like Jone's versatility though.

Pugh is not on their levels imo

Didnt really want to get into other prospects.

My question was who do you feel would be the better option out of Jenkins and Jones.

I've posted this video before but you can see the 2 go head to head,hell Jenkins pretty much lines up against the entire Bama o-line over the course of the game.

just to help out (right to left)Fluker is 76,Steen is 61, is Jones 75, is Warmack is 65 and Kounadijo. and as the video makes obvious Jenkins is # 6.

Fast foward to 1:14 to see him shove jones back into the qb, then to 140ish to see him beat warmack for a sack. At about 3:55 you'll see Jenkins lined up against Jones 1 on 1 again and shove him right into the qb. at 4:25 you'll see him beat a double from Steen and Fluker to stuff the run in the backfield. He makes other plays but I am tired of seeking out the exact time and posting it. Just watch the whole video if you have time.

I've posted this video before but you can see the 2 go head to head,hell Jenkins pretty much lines up against the entire Bama o-line over the course of the game.

just to help out (right to left)Fluker is 76,Steen is 61, is Jones 75, is Warmack is 65 and Kounadijo. and as the video makes obvious Jenkins is # 6.

Fast foward to 1:14 to see him shove jones back into the qb, then to 140ish to see him beat warmack for a sack. At about 3:55 you'll see Jenkins lined up against Jones 1 on 1 again and shove him right into the qb. at 4:25 you'll see him beat a double from Steen and Fluker to stuff the run in the backfield. He makes other plays but I am tired of seeking out the exact time and posting it. Just watch the whole video if you have time.

Nice work man.

Who you think is better. Williams or Jenkins as a NT?

Archived