• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kansas City Chiefs announce there #1 Overall pick

TheRumGone

I was tired of hearing the name Leon Sandcastle before the superbowl was over. It seems you can not turn on any NFL coverage and not hear some stupid crap about it. It is the running gag that just won't go away and here we have members of the huddle aggrandizing and worse, enlivening it.

It is old, predictable, and now overplayed. Basically, I find this entire thread shallow and pedanctic.

I was tired of hearing the name Leon Sandcastle before the superbowl was over. It seems you can not turn on any NFL coverage and not hear some stupid crap about it. It is the running gag that just won't go away and here we have members of the huddle aggrandizing and worse, enlivening it.

It is old, predictable, and now overplayed. Basically, I find this entire thread shallow and pedanctic.

Why don't you tell me how you really feel?

I've seen three clips of the Sandcastle fellow. Thought there were some funny lines. Sorry for being so shallow on a April Fools thread.

Archived