• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper on Panthers draft

PantherAZ

OL still hasn't been fixed....and as is puts a lot of pressure on Cam. OL wasn't good last year even with Kalil healthy.

Now maybe Amini improves but if he doesn't G play is still below average. RT play as well.

Hopefully the next FA signing is a OL player. I see more improvement happening with adding a vet then another Rookie. Plus no team other then us in this division has a proven Pass Rush.

too many options/needs not enough picks

I say trade down and acquire as many picks as possible. In Gettleman I trust

I doubt we trade down. We're looking for 2 immediate starters, and in general, the higher the pick, the more NFL ready the player is. Unless several of our players landslide, which I wouldn't mind moving back into the 20s and picking up a 3rd rounder, we'll probably be better off staying where we are.

Yet, seemingly half of this forum wants the rawest 1st round prospect in this draft at #14 - Cordarrelle Patterson.

He's raw, but could still be at least a #3 guy I think. The more time that passes, the more I rather have Tavon or draft a DT and get Nuk in the second.

He's raw, but could still be at least a #3 guy I think. The more time that passes, the more I rather have Tavon or draft a DT and get Nuk in the second.

I love Nuk. He's my favorite WR in this draft. He reminds me so much of Hakeem Nicks when he was at UNC. If I knew Nuk would be available when we were on the clock in the 2cd, I'd 100% go with another position in the 1st.

However, I don't think he will be. I think he goes in the late 1st. Hell, I wouldn't be opposed to taking him at #14. I know it may be considered a reach, but I don't care. He's the best WR in this class.

It's so funny to see people take a small knock on a player they don't like because he plays a certain position and absolutely run with it

Being as raw as Patterson is isn't a "small knock". It's a major concern. Most of the big busts in each draft typically fit into the "well, he's raw, but he has tremendous upside" category.

Archived