• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

City is running out of options in effort to tie Panthers to Charlotte

SCP

You're married/spawning now, let's downgrade that estimate by a decimal place or two.

Marriage and kids means he downgrades from Sweetwater 420 to Miller Lite and from Chima to Applebee's. It will all equal several thousand in the end.

Can't you guys make some sort of referendum to fight this? This whole thing is absolute ludicrous. I'm not a North Carolina citizen but the leadership in Raleigh has really started to piss me off. Republicans in general are starting to really piss me off. I'm one of those people who is in favor of a third party emerging, but hell least the Dems want to get something done. Take Charlotte's progression and growth as an example.

Wouldn't your primary target be Pat McCrory? JR is trying to keep the team here.

All I know is the center of my life is the Panthers, if someone takes that away I'll stab someone in the ass with a stick.

Pretty soon Sally Struthers will have an infomercial stating for just .10 a day you can help fund a billionaires business

That's less than the price of a cup of coffee for NFL football with escalators.

Or utilize Groupons like they are going out of style on the "not home until 7 because of practices and they still have homework to do and oh yeah I think we should eventually probably need to feed them tonight even though a box of cheezits and a glass of milk was good enough for me when I was there age" nights.

Run-on sentence of the week.

I'am concerned about this, not just as a Panther fan, but because I truly care about NC (my home.). But something that hasn't been mentioned is... What if JR already has a succession plan in place, and he's just keeping it close to the vest. Plus, say what you will about JR, but the guy loves the Carolinas, and it would not surprise me if he wills any new ownership could not re-locate the team for x number of years.

Archived