• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Full 32 team mock

toldozer

Im doing a mock as the panthers, i have already traded down from 14 to 21

For picks 84 & 156

Also gave pick 184.

Should i stay put or try and trade down again

Its at pick 18 now

Cyprien, slyvester williams, richardson, hopkins, austin, allen, hunter are all still on the board atm. Which would take or do you have a better suggestion?

I don't get why you HAVE to take Austin. Sure he's a weapon, but is he a can't miss definite number one Wide Receiver? I have my doubts on that. I see Austin as more of a luxury pick because he doesn't have a true position, just a chess piece you can move around. Just my two pennies....

I just think he has really good value at 21...can't really pass up explosive, game changing players. There were people who didn't want Cam, but you can't pass up that kind of unique talent. In Austin's case there isn't another offensive player like him in the draft. I feel like thats well worth the 21st pick...or the 14th for that matter. I like Cyprien, Allen, and Williams but Austin is a dynamic player that could take our offense to a whole new level.

I just think he has really good value at 21...can't really pass up explosive, game changing players. There were people who didn't want Cam, but you can't pass up that kind of unique talent. In Austin's case there isn't another offensive player like him in the draft. I feel like thats well worth the 21st pick...or the 14th for that matter. I like Cyprien, Allen, and Williams but Austin is a dynamic player that could take our offense to a whole new level.

I would argue there's several that could be used in very similar ways....

I don't get why you HAVE to take Austin. Sure he's a weapon, but is he a can't miss definite number one Wide Receiver? I have my doubts on that. I see Austin as more of a luxury pick because he doesn't have a true position, just a chess piece you can move around. Just my two pennies....

But he's more a Harvin chess piece, not McCluster.

But he's more a Harvin chess piece, not McCluster.

I agree, but if we're taking a wide receiver in the first I want it to be a guy who can be a number one. Don't get me wrong, I love Austin and if we had a young number one already established I would be all over bringing him in as a toy for Shula to move around. I just don't think he's the best available "WR", and I think you can get similar toys later in the draft. A guy I've seen mentioned on here a few times and I really like a lot is Onterio McCalebb

Have an offer to trade 21 for 38 & 56

That would put me at 3 second round picks, 1 3rd, 1 4th, two fifths. Ideally unless a better player were to fall.

Larry warford -og

Slay - cb

Rambo - safety

Da'Rick Rodgers - wr

Montori Hughes - dt

And then two fifth round picks. Thoughts?

If you're set on those positions in that order I would switch Rambo with Swearinger. However I would go with S (maybe Cyprien still there, or Elam) or WR (Allen/Hopkins/Hunter/Woods) with the 38th pick. Then I would stick with Slay at 44 and see if a guy like Kyle Long is at 56 (can play LG and be the future at LT and you just move Amini to RG). Then I would go with B Williams over Rogers, and then in the fourth fill whichever of S/WR you didn't in the second, or there could be insane value sitting there (D.J. Hayden maybe)...again, just my two pennies....

Not sure where you are with the Draft but three 2nds would be fine...Jessie Williams if he's there, Da'rick rodgers would be a great pick, and it's a good place to ****** a corner or offensive linemen. Here's what I'd be thinking

DT: Williams, Short, Hankins

WR: Rodgers, Bailey, Hunter, Woods

CB: Slay, Taylor

OL: Dallas Thomas, Warford, Pugh

S: Swearinger, Elam

A lot of talent in the second.

Archived