• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so has trgo adjusted?

hdevonxz

agreed moore.

that would be great to shut everyone up.

:iamwithstupid: Lucas was covering very well in the first half of the season then they put in new packages and it started to confuse Godfrey and make Lucas look real bad. This post should read can Trgo get Godfrey right.

:iamwithstupid: Lucas was covering very well in the first half of the season then they put in new packages and it started to confuse Godfrey and make Lucas look real bad. This post should read can Trgo get Godfrey right.

so when lucas slips and falls beacuse he misjudges the route that bryant is running and the result is bryant running straight down the field, it was really godfrey's fault? I guess I see your logic...

Didn't Godfrey admit that most of the problems in the Bucs game were his fault and not Lucas'? I'm not saying Lucas didn't mess up a couple times but I think the big plays were Godfrey not being where he was supposed to be.

I'm not saying that Godfrey didn't screw up, I'm just saying that it wasn't all on Godfrey like some people are saying.

so when lucas slips and falls beacuse he misjudges the route that bryant is running and the result is bryant running straight down the field, it was really godfrey's fault? I guess I see your logic...

When Bryant helps him down with a push to the face its a Penalty but the refs dont see that well. :wink5:

I'm not saying that Godfrey didn't screw up, I'm just saying that it wasn't all on Godfrey like some people are saying.

Yea most of it is. Thats why it is night and day from the first part of the season to the second. Its confusing him some but thats expected from a rookie. Its Trgos fault making it so complex.

Archived