• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star's Nickname

Catalyst

I hate nickname threads but I have to publish my idea that we should name the interior line Starlite Zone after that scenic but hard ass level (with one of the greatest 16 bit compositions in world history) of Sonic The Hedgehog

runningbacks be all like "i'm gonna run up the middle" and we be all like, "bitch don't you know you running into starlite zone we gonna smoke yo bitch ass bitch"

I hate nickname threads but I have to publish my idea that we should name the interior line Starlite Zone after that scenic but hard ass level (with one of the greatest 16 bit compositions in world history) of Sonic The Hedgehog

runningbacks be all like "i'm gonna run up the middle" and we be all like, "bitch don't you know you running into starlite zone we gonna smoke yo bitch ass bitch"

Man I miss the Genesis/SNES days... loved me some Sonic.

But back to the topic, yeah, Death Star is going to be pretty fuging hard to beat.

I would hope that the defense would be good enough to deserve an overall name ( solar system) , but until that time the players may opt for something like they did with Luke (LuKu) and go with StaLo which would also describes who wins the battle in the trenches.

Archived