• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettis primed to emerge as top tier WR, per sources

JefDav84

We also haven't drafted any other position. Do you take this to mean we have supreme confidence in Geoff Hangartner and Haruki Nakamura? Or that Short and Star were the best players available at a position of need when our picks came up?

I know...I was just trolling you.

I expect nothing from Gettis at this point. But, his size and speed still makes me want to root for him. It will be one of the top things I want to see in TC.

We also haven't drafted any other position. Do you take this to mean we have supreme confidence in Geoff Hangartner and Haruki Nakamura? Or that Short and Star were the best players available at a position of need when our picks came up?

Well we did keep Naka out there, and signed him to an extension. They obviously have some kind of confidence in him.

We worked out a ton of WRs and added two via free agency. I don't think there's a ton of faith in anyone outside of Smitty and LaFell.

Gettlemania did say they filled enough holes in FA to go BPA. And since we didn't add anything DLine besides Dwan coming back, and no OL, we could see OL tomorrow. We brought in two WR, have Gettis coming back, so it's more than suitable. TE possible too really late, depending on where their ratings lie. But I expect no WR in this draft, and that amounts to a lot of butthurts.

I doubt this. We have guys like Joe Adams, Pilares, and Armanti. He's worth keeping around just for potential. Plus, like OP said, if Panthers are sold on his rehab and have this much confidence in him, it may work out.

Please refrain from mentioning that we have Armanti on our roster in future posts.

Although true at the moment, it is not pleasant for anyone to hear, puts a damper on everyone's hopes as this year's draft progresses and will not be true when the season starts.

I think it's time we all just let it go.

Gettlemania did say they filled enough holes in FA to go BPA. And since we didn't add anything DLine besides Dwan coming back, and no OL, we could see OL tomorrow. We brought in two WR, have Gettis coming back, so it's more than suitable. TE possible too really late, depending on where their ratings lie. But I expect no WR in this draft, and that amounts to a lot of butthurts.

We have holes all over our secondary and offensive line....he hasn't addressed those.

Both are pretty big holes....regardless of pass rush and who your QB is...in a passing league

Archived